A ajmall TPF Noob! Joined Mar 24, 2004 Messages 656 Reaction score 0 Location Leicester, UK Sep 6, 2005 #1 D70s / 18-70mm ISO 200 Any thoughts?
TBaraki TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 718 Reaction score 4 Location Edmonton, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 6, 2005 #2 I love the warm colours the sunest is throwing on the buildings. Great shot!
Randog TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2005 Messages 1,235 Reaction score 22 Location Northern California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 6, 2005 #3 Excellent shot!
Lensmeister No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 1, 2005 Messages 1,491 Reaction score 15 Location This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 6, 2005 #4 Wonderful photo ... this one I could look at for ages and see many new things in it. I love this .... there are only a few photos I could stanfd on my wall at home ... but this one would get a space.
Wonderful photo ... this one I could look at for ages and see many new things in it. I love this .... there are only a few photos I could stanfd on my wall at home ... but this one would get a space.
A ajmall TPF Noob! Joined Mar 24, 2004 Messages 656 Reaction score 0 Location Leicester, UK Sep 6, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 you can buy a full res if u like! check my site
aprilraven TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2005 Messages 5,135 Reaction score 190 Location location, location Sep 6, 2005 Banned #6 great shot....i love the colors and reflections.....
spike5003 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 5, 2005 Messages 364 Reaction score 1 Location Syracuse, NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 6, 2005 #7 Hey it's like that song only not really, I get it! Great work
A ajmall TPF Noob! Joined Mar 24, 2004 Messages 656 Reaction score 0 Location Leicester, UK Sep 7, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 isn't that "troubled water"?! thanks for the feedback peeps
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 7, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #9 How could I have overlooked this one until now! :roll: It is marvellous. The water is so nicely still, not troubled in the least, and the colours of the setting sun cast such a lovely golden glow over everything there. Just beautiful.
How could I have overlooked this one until now! :roll: It is marvellous. The water is so nicely still, not troubled in the least, and the colours of the setting sun cast such a lovely golden glow over everything there. Just beautiful.
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Sep 7, 2005 #10 The light here is just fantastic! Such warmth and vitality! Great job!! Gorgeous: )
sfaribault TPF Noob! Joined Jun 7, 2005 Messages 462 Reaction score 3 Location Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 7, 2005 #11 Nice colors!! Looks like a painting.. Steve :thumbup:
A ajmall TPF Noob! Joined Mar 24, 2004 Messages 656 Reaction score 0 Location Leicester, UK Sep 7, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #12 thanks all. I think you have convinced me to get it printed. Would anyone recommend getting printed onto canvas or is it not worth the money?
thanks all. I think you have convinced me to get it printed. Would anyone recommend getting printed onto canvas or is it not worth the money?