What's new

Bridge play

Bchurch

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 23, 2013
Messages
9
Reaction score
3
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358992415.662409.webp

Constructive criticism welcomed
 
Thats awesome! Heres one of mine
$mom bridge2.webp
 
Last edited:
Bchurch, nice shot. My only comment is that the stuff that is poking in from the side and sticking up from the bottom is a bit distracting. I would either crop it off , or clone it out, if it was mine.

WesternGuy
 
Welcome new people!
There is a Bridge thread in the Photo Themes section of the Gallery Forum.

People sometimes get upset when you post your pictures in their thread, when they are typically asking for critique.
 
Welcome new people!
There is a Bridge thread in the Photo Themes section of the Gallery Forum.

People sometimes get upset when you post your pictures in their thread, when they are typically asking for critique.

The only reason why I put an image here was the fact that there were already two different images from two different people, I am well aware of that fact about peoples threads. Not my thing to step on any toes ........... Move it or delete it if you like .
 
Bchurch, nice shot. My only comment is that the stuff that is poking in from the side and sticking up from the bottom is a bit distracting. I would either crop it off , or clone it out, if it was mine.

WesternGuy

Thank you for the feedback, I went back and forth on the cropping and I'm inclined to agree it is distracting.
 
Ha! I am right across the river in the MO!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom