What's new

Bridge To Terabithia

ShelleySnapz

Photographer for hire!
Joined
Nov 26, 2005
Messages
542
Reaction score
10
Location
Buffalo, NY
419060830_fc25ea5290_o.jpg
 
This picture looks familier... =) Great shot Shelley... =)
 
Ok here is the scoop...Some friends and I were allowed free reign at the Historic Palace Theater www.lockportpalacetheatre.com/index.html We spent about 4 1/2 hours shooting inside there, from the basement to the theater, to prop rooms to dressing rooms! This particular shot was taken in the projection room. Right now they are currently showing this movie. The film was just laying around, part of it was on the floor so I picked it up and put it on a table and shot it.

Howd I do?
 
OK.... now we have a story to go with the shot.

So that's a movie film can.....

Your DOF idea is good up front, but the back could have been a bit more in focus. Try something else using that same type of effect.
 
No this isnt a movie film can....its the actual film....The shallow DOF was intentional, I wanted both the back and front end of the film to be out of focus.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom