T timethief TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2009 Messages 909 Reaction score 19 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 3, 2012 #2 Nice. i would personally brighten it up a bit and add some contrast. I liked your other post as well. I would brighten the foreground on that one as well.
Nice. i would personally brighten it up a bit and add some contrast. I liked your other post as well. I would brighten the foreground on that one as well.
S slackercruster No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 30, 2012 Messages 761 Reaction score 65 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 3, 2012 #3 V. Nice! Thanks!!
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 4, 2012 #4 Liked it...yes some more brightness...some more bigger...