Fujidave

Blue eyed and Beautiful
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken today with X-T2 + XF 18-55mm.

DSCF9992-Edit.jpg

DSCF9981-Edit.jpg

I like the effect, but please explain “Topaz Clarity Touch” to this Neanderthal.

I like the effect, but please explain “Topaz Clarity Touch” to this Neanderthal.

Hi Warhorse, I have Topaz Studio ( which is FREE ) plus I have some Topaz plugins. When I want the shot to pop like the above I go to Clarity in Topaz Studio and one of them is called Best Clarity HDR.

Thanks for explaining that Fujidave.

Thanks for explaining that Fujidave.

Your welcome, even though I`ve had the plugins for a while it is a learning curve using them.

That's really cool, I like the reflection. I can't say I like the effect edited; to me it doesn't look real anymore.

I think what I like about the reflection too is the bits of leaves etc. floating in the water; adds this interesting texture to it and to me, it just works, almost like a double exposure. I've played with that a little with a Polaroid, for me rather tricky to get it to work well, and I think you got something really interesting.

That's really cool, I like the reflection. I can't say I like the effect edited; to me it doesn't look real anymore.

I think what I like about the reflection too is the bits of leaves etc. floating in the water; adds this interesting texture to it and to me, it just works, almost like a double exposure. I've played with that a little with a Polaroid, for me rather tricky to get it to work well, and I think you got something really interesting.

Thank you, I must try out the other Clarity plugins as they don`t seem so OTT.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back