What's new

Bring back the A-Team?

ajmall

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
656
Reaction score
0
Location
Leicester, UK
A shot I took at a nightclub I work at. The legendary Dirk Benedict (aka The Face) was a guest on stage on the night handing out autographs and doing some odd A Team type things... Apologies for the low resoultion - it's been compressed slightly for web use but the mood is still captured (I hope!). Feedback appreciated.

D70s 18-70mm SB600
Slow Flash
F4, 1 second(ish)
ISO 200

n505459546_36385_2377.jpg
 
...that Dirk B. had prostate cancer very early in life and beat it. It nearly killed hiim is what I read on one website. Glad to see he's still around.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom