What's new

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.. (lots of images)

fadingaway1986

I Burn Easily :(
Joined
Feb 4, 2004
Messages
1,449
Reaction score
9
Location
Queensland, Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It has been absolutely ages since I posted an image (or even anything for that matter) in here, so thought I would catch up and post some of the stuff I like the most.

Sorry about all the different borders...

Wivenhoe Dam (our water supply)
CRW_5797_1_bw.jpg


CRW_5769.jpg



North Stradbroke Island
CRW_6015.jpg


CRW_6021.jpg


CRW_6168.jpg


CRW_6193.jpg



More Wivenhoe Dam
CRW_6806_edit_small.jpg


CRW_6847_small.jpg


CRW_6855_edit_crop_small.jpg



Boonah
CRW_6992_edit_small.jpg


CRW_7008_edit_small.jpg


CRW_7048_edit_small.jpg



Springbrook National Park (Gold Coast)
CRW_7105_edit_small.jpg


CRW_7107_1_edit_small.jpg


CRW_7138_small.jpg



Miscellaneous
CRW_7692_small.jpg



Binna Burra (Gold Coast)
CRW_7716_small.jpg



Sunshine Coast
CRW_7889_small.jpg


CRW_7917_small.jpg


CRW_7931_edit2_small.jpg


CRW_7989_small.jpg


CRW_8009_small.jpg



Feel free to edit/comment/criticise, etc.
 
Great pictures....I love them all. WHat camera equipment are you using?
 
Just an old Canon EOS 300D (Digital Rebel).. With the kit lens. I have others, but I like the kit lens. (18-55mm)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom