WexWeb

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.davewexler.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
MINI-BROADWAY_SIG.jpg

While its colorful, I think for an HDR it is not as strong as it should be. Maybe its the look you were going for, but IMO I dont think it works. The buildings are drab, the sky is washed out. I would be interested to see all the shots

Youve lopped off the corners of 2 buildings and the top bit of billboard. You have nice compositions but you fall short. You should pay more attention to the details before you click that shutter.

Youve lopped off the corners of 2 buildings and the top bit of billboard. You have nice compositions but you fall short. You should pay more attention to the details before you click that shutter.

Thanks for sharing your opinion Bynx. My goal with this shot was to show the detail in the billboards for Broadway as well as the angle. Outside of the fact that I was standing in the middle of Times Square, I was not too concerned with the corners of the buildings in the background.

If I wanted the corners of the other buildings in the photo they would have been there. This was not the issue, at least not with me, but thanks for your feedback.

;)

Wex Web
Personally, I think you nailed it. You do not have to follow the rules all of the time *LOL*
Lopping off the buildings is not an issue for me. The processing is stellar. I like the muted tomes on the top of the buildings. It draws more attention to the billboards.
Well done.
I have to make it to the city soon *LOL*

Most reactions

New Topics

Back