What's new

Broken Door

Mike Lamb

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
1,641
Reaction score
598
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
brokendoorwsig_Vga.jpg
 
bizarre processing, enough to capture my attention.
 
I dunno.
4.gif
It's either a pix of a missing doorknob with a ghost in the background, or you're a Ghostbuster who got lucky not having to deal with a locked door.
 
Interesting angle and subject, but shouldn't it be a vertical? You could crop the left side to make it square - there isn't much going on over there, at least not with it being out of focus.
 
Woah, I couldn't even see the door at first. Not my kind of processing
 
I see a human figure on the white strip with cement-ash body and white head; i am not sure about the output of the image
 
Thanks all
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom