What's new

Broken Dreams

ceeboy14

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
788
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$8452475668_b3251598e1_o.webp
 
Last edited:
I don't know. I'm not sure what the right half of the image does for it, or the row of rivets on the bottom. If it were cropped in closer to the dog it would work better for me, but even then I don't know if there's enough there.
 
Make it bigger and look closer. The main dog is only half the picture.
 
Make it bigger and look closer. The main dog is only half the picture.

OK, I see it now, but it's very dark, at least on this monitor (work).
 
I can't see the second dog and the whites dog's wang is a bit...out there.
 
I've enhanced it a little bit but the image is as much about the condition of the dog's lives as it is about seeing them clearly...to me anyway..as to hungboy, hey, he's lonely but quite proud.

$8452530323_efbe57f731_o.webp
 
Wow, took totally didn't see it on the fist one. It didn't make sense then. Your edit however makes the other dog come out and makes the image.

I like it.
 
When i made it big, i could find a story; in that case you should have posted a bigger image....

Regards :D
 
Clicking on the image makes it go bigger...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom