This is amazing. at least i think its amazing. I wish i had places like that to go to! and that i had a camera that could do that... but this is awesome. i love it!
I am sorry, but i don't really like this kind of composing. Maybe you should have included this "huge river" in wider landscape.
But, nevertheless, I think that the "slow shot" is well handed. Good! :thumbup:
looks ok, maybe should've stopped down the ap even more the dof seems too shallow and it could just be my monitor but the greens look over cooked abit. Also seems you increased the exposure per se in PP too much by looking at the logs at the top.
Thanks... no, this area is Blue Mountain in the Adirondacks. I go there nearly every year. It's about an hour north west of Lake George in the center of the dacks. I have a couple of versions of this image... some better than others. I just chose this one at random.