willard3 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 3, 2008 Messages 654 Reaction score 625 Location Anenecuilco, Morelos, Méjico Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 12, 2014 #1 In the Bajío
mmaria Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,494 Reaction score 2,991 Location Wonderland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 13, 2014 #2 I would like to see this shot symmetrical and with more walls included. The walls are beautiful. jmo of course
I would like to see this shot symmetrical and with more walls included. The walls are beautiful. jmo of course
willard3 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 3, 2008 Messages 654 Reaction score 625 Location Anenecuilco, Morelos, Méjico Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 13, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Glad you liked the puerta. It is not symmetrical as there is distracting stuff on the right side that I cropped out.
Glad you liked the puerta. It is not symmetrical as there is distracting stuff on the right side that I cropped out.