Bulk film

yeah i bulk roll, and im glad you called me by the appropriate term, hardcore...... LOL
its awesome, and cheap, i develop it too, so yeah. erm, as long as you follow instructions its 100% reliable.

I had had a watson 100 loader for years, laying around.. I just got around to doing b&w at home in February.. Presently I have 4 loaders sitting at home (esniped the others on ebay for ~3.00 each) and have Arista T200, Tri-X, Plus-X, Panf+ (Arista 50), and TMY in them.

Much easier than playing musical film roll with only one loader....

I'm not sure how much I save, but it's a lot more convenient. I was paying something horrendous like 6.00/roll for Delta 400 36exp for photo class. 6 * 18 = $108.00 versus about $35.00/100' roll...

So a savings of ~2/3 I suppose.

The Arista 50, expired, is 12 bucks for 100'
Arista T200 is 20 for 'fresh'

Can't beat that deal with a stick.

I´m so bloody envious of you Americans... Here you can´t buy a new bulk roller for under 60 Aussie dollars... and that´s for the most basic thing ever... no shot counter or anything. Ït´s over 100 dollars for one the decent ones... and on eBay LPL ones go for more than 50 dollars! As for film I´ve payed close to 100 dollars for a roll of Delta 400... and am soon to pay just over 60 australian for a roll of Tri-x... it´s absurd but still a saving!

Most reactions

Back