Bull Shark

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was at the River Walk in Bradenton, FL. where I live earlier this evening and this guy ran past me with a big bull shark that he had just thrown over the rail and onto the sidewalk. Naturally I asked to get a shot of it and he was glad to pose with it. It was rather dim lighting so the ISO was higher than I would've liked but oh well, it is what it is.

Canon T-6, F/5, 1/1600 sec, ISO 6400, + 1.3 step, @ 150mm.
12312125-studio2jpg.jpg

I cannot imagine having that on the end of a line, nice one.....

I cannot imagine having that on the end of a line, nice one.....
Thanks. Same here but I want to try some day, or night. There is a place close by that does fishing tours on about a 65 ft. boat, night time shark fishing for cheap. For about $70 they provide everything and take you out about 40 miles for around 4 hours. Another tour (around $350 last I saw before this gas crap) you can fish for three solid days, you sleep on the boat out at sea.

Nice shot! The biggest man biter in the shark world, but I think it's because we share shallow water with them.

That's a nice fish and great shot! I'd have been over the moon with that fish I bet it was a cracking fight. It can be a good idea to get them to pour some water over the fish to clean it up a bit for photographs, but it's not always possible.

I find fishermen are terrible at looking happy with their catch, if you ever work out how to get them to smile, let me know 😉🤣

Nice shot.

Most reactions

Back