What's new

Bulldogs Grill Triple Bypass Cheeseburger

TechArtist

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
31
Reaction score
1
Location
Gurnee,IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
7577827776_67c8a52235_c.jpg


Full:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9237282@N03/7577827776/sizes/k/in/photostream/

Original:
http://i50.tinypic.com/2montjd.jpg

2 Grilled Cheese sandwhiches, tomato, onion, bacon, and I added ketchup. I also had a Rainbow Sherbert Shake with some fries I split with my parents.


This was taken with my iPhone 4S and edited with Bridge Camera Raw and Photoshop. Critique if you'd like.
 
looks noisy.. and the focus is soft on everything but the bacon that sticks out. Iphone limitations, I guess.
 
Dang, that looks good! There is a place in Las Vegas called "The Heart Attack Grill" and it's known for it's unhealthy menu, fries deep fried in lard, deep fried Twinkies, and its big burger "Quadruple Bypass". Someday I will go there:drool:
 
looks noisy.. and the focus is soft on everything but the bacon that sticks out. Iphone limitations, I guess.
Yea, the lighting was that great either. I'm thinking I maybe should have used flash but I think it still came out good considering what I started with. Though my body probably hates me now, lol.

Dang, that looks good! There is a place in Las Vegas called "The Heart Attack Grill" and it's known for it's unhealthy menu, fries deep fried in lard, deep fried Twinkies, and its big burger "Quadruple Bypass". Someday I will go there:drool:
That sounds awesome! I shall definitely Google that. =D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom