What's new

Bunch of Princeton University photo's

cszakolczai

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 21, 2008
Messages
232
Reaction score
2
Just some shots from Princeton University, some were taken a little bit before with my D50 others more recent with my D200.

HallwayPrinceton3copy.jpg


FlyingButresscopy.jpg


Princetonhallwaycopy.jpg


WindowPrinceton.jpg


Windowcopy.jpg


windowlogocopy.jpg


HallwayPrincetoncopy.jpg


the B+W version

HallwayPrincetoncopy2.jpg


Tiger.jpg


Comments and Critiques welcome

Thanks,
Chris
 
I they look great, I think all the color ones look better than the B&W's. Maybe try different conversion methods to make those better
 
Thanks for the replies and that cambridge site is pretty awesome. I am going to keep shooting Princeton University and probably reshoot the pictures I just posted, some are a little grainy from the ISO being to high.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom