What's new

Burley Barn

rls2002

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 25, 2006
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Lexington, Kentucky
A025_LRG.jpg
 
What a lovely setting!
This barn really is placed in some wonderful surroundings!
Apart from the (meanwhile known?) fact that I am a sucker for the colour green, I also like your composition here!
 
IMO that fence post is a little distracting to me, maybe its just me. I used the scroll bar to crop it just above that pole and I thought it looked much stronger. Very nice photo though.
 
I really like this shot... good work. I dont feel that the fence takes away from the shot at all
 
Love it reflections always look great nice setting and comp aswell :thumbup:
 
Nice, I do also find the post a little distracting though...chop it down! j/k :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom