_MG_7467.jpg

_MG_7625.jpg

_MG_7567.jpg

_MG_7656-1.jpg

_MG_7638.jpg

_MG_7611.jpg

_MG_7572-1.jpg

I have no idea what the heck this is all about but its interesting

I really like the different points of light in #7!

WOOOOOOOW!

Those are really beautiful photos.

Maybe you can enlighten us as to what the deal is with photography at Burning Man. I've been wanting to get there but I keep reading about how you can sell photos you shoot there...

Thanks for the comments. Anyone interested in the event should go to The Burning Man Project :: Welcome Home and read up. This was my first year so I'm not too sure about the deal with selling photos. I will definitely be attending every year from now on. It's a life changing experience and obviously a great place for photography. Burn on!

Aloha!
Jared

I really wanted to go, but alas my plans were too late. Hopefully next year with a few friends........ I don't trust myself on me own. :lmao:

Just out of curisoty, did you get any hassel about your camera? I remember reading from their website that there may be a few hurdles to cross over for publishing photos.

I really wanted to go, but alas my plans were too late. Hopefully next year with a few friends........ I don't trust myself on me own. :lmao:

Just out of curisoty, did you get any hassel about your camera? I remember reading from their website that there may be a few hurdles to cross over for publishing photos.

Just have to make sure you register your camera with the media center when you get there.

I sure wish they would toss all those hippies the Hell out of there. Every year I attend a amateur rocket event that follows this "hippie fest" and I'll be sure to show you some real photo's of the "pristine" condition they leave this place in. They need to take a bunch of buses out there to arrest all the potheads & tweekers.

I sure wish they would toss all those hippies the Hell out of there. Every year I attend a amateur rocket event that follows this "hippie fest" and I'll be sure to show you some real photo's of the "pristine" condition they leave this place in. They need to take a bunch of buses out there to arrest all the potheads & tweekers.

:thumbdown:

Nice photos. It gives us all a brief glimpse into art from people who are outside the mainstream. And who woulda' thunk it--all that great stuff,made out of Popsicle sticks! Uh-mazing...

Your best set yet IMO. Great shots... I want to go to this!

Most reactions

Back