LWW TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 3, 2005 Messages 1,360 Reaction score 67 Location Dayton,Ohio Aug 20, 2005 #1 At least at the Dayton MetroParks Butterfly House they are. LWW
LWW TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 3, 2005 Messages 1,360 Reaction score 67 Location Dayton,Ohio Aug 20, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 I didn't even know this existed and I have lived here since 1977. A friend made me aware of it and if you are in the area it is quite beautiful. LWW
I didn't even know this existed and I have lived here since 1977. A friend made me aware of it and if you are in the area it is quite beautiful. LWW
LWW TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 3, 2005 Messages 1,360 Reaction score 67 Location Dayton,Ohio Aug 20, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I am far from an entymologist so I won't even pretend to know what I have shot other than butterflies. LWW
I am far from an entymologist so I won't even pretend to know what I have shot other than butterflies. LWW
LWW TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 3, 2005 Messages 1,360 Reaction score 67 Location Dayton,Ohio Aug 20, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 And other than fuel costs and FILM, yes I'm a holdout, the entire deal is FREE! LWW
LWW TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 3, 2005 Messages 1,360 Reaction score 67 Location Dayton,Ohio Aug 20, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 They also have some beautiful plants. LWW
LWW TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 3, 2005 Messages 1,360 Reaction score 67 Location Dayton,Ohio Aug 20, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 And an interesting bug. LWW
P pauljc TPF Noob! Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 18 Reaction score 0 Aug 20, 2005 #7 hmm the qualities a bit poor.. or just me ?
D David A TPF Noob! Joined Aug 17, 2005 Messages 472 Reaction score 8 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 20, 2005 #8 pauljc said: hmm the qualities a bit poor.. or just me ? Click to expand... Agreed.