Butterflies at the falls

DennyN

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
dennynoll.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A couple butterflies from the Butterfly Conservatory in Niagara Falls Canada.

IMG_4625_3_small.JPG

IMG_4642_2_small.JPG

Love that first one! Gorgeous.

Nice set. Both are beautiful but #1 for me just because I like the combo of red & blue.

I am still processing some of these pics. I believe this shot is the same butterfly as #1 showing the top side with his wings open. Hey, he/she's reversible.

IMG_4625_2_small.JPG

Last edited:
Gorgeous creatures. Nice pic. I need to get my butt down to the local botanical garden/s in St. Pete.

Gorgeous creatures. Nice pic. I need to get my butt down to the local botanical garden/s in St. Pete.
It was amazing to have hundreds of them flying all around you and even landing on you, very surreal. A young girl had one on her finger, her and father stretched out their arms to transfer it from her hand to his. Tried so hard to get that picture but too many people in the way. Not as easy to photograph as you might think. Just when you think you have the shot they move.

It was amazing to have hundreds of them flying all around you and even landing on you, very surreal. A young girl had one on her finger, her and father stretched out their arms to transfer it from her hand to his. Tried so hard to get that picture but too many people in the way. Not as easy to photograph as you might think. Just when you think you have the shot they move.

Ninjas get the best butterfly pics, people see that sword and clear out! :allteeth:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back