Well, since you asked for c&c...I'll do that instead of an attaboy.
Shots aren't bad, but there are some problems with them to work on.
1. Nothing seems to be overly sharp. I first would have said camera shake but the settings show you shot at something like 1/2000th...so I think maybe it is just a case of misfocused or something. I honestly don't understand why it isn't sharp..but it's not. Other than that it's a fine image, though could use a little crop (though not too heavy).
2. Better focus, but still not as sharp as I would expect an 85mm f1.8 @ f2.8 to be though. It probably has to do with the exposure. This one is overexposed pretty bad and the flower petals are completely blown out and you are starting to lose detail in the outer portions of the butterfly's wings. If you shot raw, it might not be too far gone to recover in pp.