What's new

Butterflies in the field.

ChaosManEd

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Thailand
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_3275_resize.jpg


Stalk to take this picture at Chaiyaphum Thailand.
 
Nice shot! I think a tighter crop would have been nice.. and go easy on the watermarkage - people on TPF are simple, nice folk!


Now brb while I reupload this image under my name on 30 or 40 different blogs...(;


(kidding)
 
Nice shot! I think a tighter crop would have been nice.. and go easy on the watermarkage - people on TPF are simple, nice folk!


Now brb while I reupload this image under my name on 30 or 40 different blogs...(;


(kidding)

Thank you for your comment.
 
look dear, a beautiful butterfly, oh Ill get it (squash) (cheech and chong...sleeping beauty)


background really makes it pop, great shot!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom