tecboy No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 17, 2012 Messages 2,977 Reaction score 358 Location San Jose, Cali, The Heart of Silicon Valley Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 4, 2014 #1 I shot these a few years back. C&C welcome! 1 2 3 4 5 Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
I IzzieK TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined May 18, 2014 Messages 1,480 Reaction score 335 Location Missouri, USA/Melbourne, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 5, 2014 #2 I like all of them for their composition and sharpness but I love #3 for its beauty...really nice.
tecboy No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 17, 2012 Messages 2,977 Reaction score 358 Location San Jose, Cali, The Heart of Silicon Valley Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 5, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks
baturn TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 7,218 Reaction score 3,078 Location Vancouver Island Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 5, 2014 #4 Yep, these are all very nice, with a nod to #3 and #4.
annamaria Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 18, 2013 Messages 3,595 Reaction score 978 Location Milledgeville, GA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 5, 2014 #5 One and three for me.
M mom2nj TPF Noob! Joined Jul 8, 2014 Messages 20 Reaction score 3 Location Massachusetts Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 9, 2014 #6 Love them all, but especially number 1. I have not been able to get a good shot of a butterfly yet.