What's new

Butterfly House CC appreciated...

ababysean

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 29, 2010
Messages
1,965
Reaction score
103
Location
Pensacola, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1.
2ush9v4.jpg


2.
281d92b.jpg


3.
2lw9e1z.jpg


4.
2z9a92g.jpg
 
On the second and third the pink/purple/whatever looks blown out to me. My D60 tends to do the same thing as evidenced here.

I don't know how to deal with it. Maybe a more experienced shooter could point us both in the right direction.

I love the perspective on the 4th one. Are these taken at some kind of butterfly sanctuary?
 
Nice... Are they a bit "grainy" o is it just me?

I noticed this a little as well but I wasn't sure either. I don't know. I don't like the composition on 3 and 4 but 1 and 2 have excellent color and comp.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom