Butterfly time again

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went to Amsterdam zoo again last week. Offcourse wandered around in the butterfly exhibit :)
Artis344.jpg

Artis345.jpg

Artis346.jpg

Artis347.jpg

Artis348.jpg

Artis349.jpg

Artis350.jpg

Artis351.jpg

Artis352.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

The focus on one is amazing! I assume those are butterfly eggs?

#6 and 7 are great. Is 6 a moth?

WOW! All excellent shots! Now these would be neat to see in full 12mp beauty...

Thanks for the share Daan!

#1 is exceptionally cool!

thanks for the comments
Yes, the one in #6 is a moth.........Attacus atlas or Atlas moth to be excact. And in #1 you can see some eggs, think they are from the Caligo eurilochus or Owlbutterfly (dont you just love Wikipedia, i can look all smart here while its all from the net :mrgreen:

OMG ... these are incredible

I spent about 24 hours this spring over the course of a few days in the botanical garden for the butterfly exhibit ... I took hundreds of images ... I didn't come anywhere close ...

All are great photos. I can't pick out a favorite. So crisp and sharp I'm in envy. nice job!!

Woah, these are great images. Its making me very envious and wanting a macro lens

You know what ... fine ... i'll go buy a macro lense but only because i keep getting taunted with awesome shots like these - nice shots

It is not blurry, so it will never win a competition!

:p
Sorry, referring to Corinna's competition thread ;)

yeah, i really try hard to get a great image like that. The images i make only makes you look once and you know what it is ;)
And when everybody got their Macrolens we need to get a new International TPF meet-up and go to butterfly exhibits and stuff. Should rock :headbang:
Thanks for the great replies everyone :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back