wildrice TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2010 Messages 26 Reaction score 0 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 18, 2010 #1 taken late afternoon, sunny F/4.3 ISO 100, 1/200 cannon sx120 Last edited: Jul 18, 2010
misstwinklytoes TPF Noob! Joined Jun 13, 2010 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 40 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 18, 2010 #2 I like the lines of the grass in the background, but I feel like it was cropped too close to the bug at the bottom. The lines of the grass draw me up and down, but the bottom feels like an abrupt stop if that makes sense.
I like the lines of the grass in the background, but I feel like it was cropped too close to the bug at the bottom. The lines of the grass draw me up and down, but the bottom feels like an abrupt stop if that makes sense.
vtf No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 1, 2010 Messages 2,125 Reaction score 242 Location kansas city Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 18, 2010 #3 Appears to be a nice capture, just wish it was closer. Either way still nice shot. Keep it up:thumbup:
Appears to be a nice capture, just wish it was closer. Either way still nice shot. Keep it up:thumbup:
wildrice TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2010 Messages 26 Reaction score 0 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 18, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 I added that fix and it looks better thank you misstwinklytoes
misstwinklytoes TPF Noob! Joined Jun 13, 2010 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 40 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 18, 2010 #5 Yes I like that much better! I'm still a n00b so take what I say lightly, but I really do like the new one!
Yes I like that much better! I'm still a n00b so take what I say lightly, but I really do like the new one!
wildrice TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2010 Messages 26 Reaction score 0 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 19, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 thanks!
Ron Evers Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 28, 2008 Messages 6,631 Reaction score 2,588 Location In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 19, 2010 #7 Nice shot of a Damselfly.