C&C HDR Resident evil movie set – Russian nuclear plant

sebo2000

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Or rather what is left of it, in Sept 2010 Hearn generating station in Toronto was used as movie set for Resident Evil 4.

Recently we did small urban exploration trip to that place and took pictures of it. Since radiation was very high and our suits were not sufficient we didn’t have a lot of time before we had to retreat…Few comrades had to be left behind….

I shoot with 5dmkii and I was really jealous about friend of my with D200 and ability to bracket more than 3 photos.
Initially I was shooting 3 photos -2 , 0, +2 but I quickly realized it is totally not enough. That place was pitch black with direct sun in the windows, I had to switch to manual and take 6-7 pictures. Is there any way to shoot -4 -2 0 + 2 + 4 quickly and efficiently, is there any remote that could do it?Some people said use C1,C2,C3 but that can not extent beyond -2 EV.

Why Canon doesn’t come up with simple exposure bracketing update in camera?

Full set here:
Urban Exploration - Hearn Generating Station - a set on Flickr

Few samples:

Death
6919287821_159416aab7_b_d.jpg

Evil’s blood?
6773113878_3abc0bb8c1_b_d.jpg

Entry point

6919276599_8ace957795_b_d.jpg

Control room

6772944080_965f650ec4_b_d.jpg

So cool! Love that movie series! Sorry not sure about your questions on the bracketing... but I'd love to have your camera!

The Canon limitation has created a lot of questions, but you will need to talk to them.

CHeck out a Promo shutter release, it might do what you need.

Good day

I have your solution for the Camera's boundries right here :D

I also own a Canon and found the Promote Control a fantastic addition to my camera bag :) It allows for upto 45 bracketed shot wiht 0.3EV steps :D

Search google for it and Im sure you'll come right :)

Please let me know what you think.

Cheers

Most reactions

New Topics

Back