What's new

C&C On a photo before I enter it in a contest

Cheex

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 7, 2011
Messages
75
Reaction score
27
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm entering this to a contest this week and would like some feedback before I submit it. The title of the contest is "Capture the Color".


Getting ready to launch by Chodie89, on Flickr
 
Wow... Just wow! Love it! The colors are great!
If I were to try improve something, it would be the blown sky... but it doesn't look that bad at all :)

Congratulations and good luck on your contest. Let us know how it goes!
 
good color, I agree the blown sky adds to your photo but only because the color of the baloon stands out against it.

With so many beautiful flowers I with you had included them in your foreground. The picture feels like something is missing because of it.
 
Personally I would just assume someone is going to print and frame it. I would clone more sky on the top so the baloon wont be too close (or cut off) by the frame or mat. Awesome photo!
 
I would clone out the cars, but otherwise a great shot.
 
I agree that the blow sky works here. The point about the framing is a good one, though, and one you may want to consider if you are printing this (WHICH YOU SHOULD!!!).
 
Would you mind telling how you took it? I mean exposure and equipment.
Whenever I see a photo as good as this one, I try to learn from how it was taken.

Nominating it for photo of the month... Just beautiful :)
 
Would you mind telling how you took it? I mean exposure and equipment.
Whenever I see a photo as good as this one, I try to learn from how it was taken.

Nominating it for photo of the month... Just beautiful :)

+1

Great shot; would love some more information on how you took the image and how you processed it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom