What's new

C&C on Portrait?

Leilameat

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 13, 2010
Messages
151
Reaction score
1
Location
Turkey
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I accidentally discovered that lighting in my room, and thought it was pretty cool. Thoughts?

profilepic.jpg
 
I don't do portraiture so take this for what it's worth, but I think it's beautiful. In particular, I like the fact that you chose to leave the detail on the face of the model – in my mind, this injects a healthy dose of "human" to the image.
 
Hey, thanks! :) I thought it looked very boring when I removed too many things. I took away some pores from my face, but felt things like the pock mark on the forehead looked better left there.
 
I personally like this shot, I think the lighting is pretty sweet.
 
Thank you. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom