I like your B&W shots the most. Good texture. The first colour one might miss a little bit of contrast? It is well composed, but need a little extra kick to it I beleive.
ya...Ive been trying to fix the color ones. I dont know what happened. Ive boosted the saturation and contrast a LOT and they are still kinda BLAH...hmmm...I dont know. If anyone wants to play with them be my guest.
Adjusted the levels a tiny bit, sharpened the eyes with the sharpen tool (not much). Duplicated the layer, gaussian blur (40), set the blending options in the layers to overlay, then erased the eye section of the new layer.
Adjusted the levels a tiny bit, sharpened the eyes with the sharpen tool (not much). Duplicated the layer, gaussian blur (40), set the blending options in the layers to overlay, then erased the eye section of the new layer.