What's new

C&C please on this sunset ....

clbowie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 28, 2008
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Location
Southern Maryland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p969458239-4.jpg
 
Last edited:
Is that a bridge in the background? Whatever it is, it is ruining your composition. Otherwise it would be a very cool sunset.
 
I kinda agree with mersad. I would either leave the bridge out, or pan up and out to get more of it and make it a focal point. Also, play with your exposures, I would stop down and make the boat a totally dark sillouette and I bet that would also bring out more sky color. Not bad though.
 
I kinda agree with mersad. I would either leave the bridge out, or pan up and out to get more of it and make it a focal point. Also, play with your exposures, I would stop down and make the boat a totally dark sillouette and I bet that would also bring out more sky color. Not bad though.


Something like this?
p501651909-4.jpg
 
you more recent one is much nicer.
i love the colours
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom