What's new

C&C PLEASE

MICHEL_SAYEGH

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
#1


4c1c277a.jpg


#2


b7685e61.jpg


#3


7172bad2.jpg


#4


d2c2ece2.jpg


#5

8648ff7a.jpg
 
#2 - The horizon is not level and not really sure what is of interest to look at in this one.
#4 - I like the look on the boys face but his hair is cut off and the left side of the frame does not really add much. I'd consider room on the right side to see where he is looking.
#5 - Not really sure what I'm looking at, maybe think about a different crop to keep the composition more interesting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom