1. Like stated, the angle should be lower to make him look like a better subject. The colors enhanced a little more would make the photo a lot better.
2. I dont believe the person is supposed to be the subject, it seems that the scene itself is the subject, but the person draws my attention and ruins the picture.
3. The DOF is good but I feel like the shot is missing something that I cant figure out.
4. Overall nothing special for me, I think a different angle and possibly farther away would help, something that shows a little more but not bad.
5. When I first saw this, it was my favorite of what you posted, I like the shadows and the suns rays give it a very foggy look and moody feel that works well.
6. Now that I see the original I like this way more. I seem to just like the whole shot and dont have anything to say, I think its the best of all of them.