C&C Please

duckhuntark

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys and gals, somewhat new to photography and wanted some critique and comments on the following pictures.

Thanks

Now this picture

Sunrise1of1_zpsd4c3c05d.jpg

And the B&W are both gorgeous, that mist really gives the picture wonderful atmosphear.

Okay here is a few things that I see.

#1 - I feel that you should get down to his level to shoot this one.

#2 - If the person is supposed to be the subject, you are way to far away for me.

#3 - Good composition but the lighting is flat. Good DOF.

#4 - Not too bad.

#5 - Best of the set in my opinion. Nice conversion.

#6 - I like it but not as well as I do in B&W.

Okay here is a few things that I see.

#1 - I feel that you should get down to his level to shoot this one.

#2 - If the person is supposed to be the subject, you are way to far away for me.

#3 - Good composition but the lighting is flat. Good DOF.

#4 - Not too bad.

#5 - Best of the set in my opinion. Nice conversion.

#6 - I like it but not as well as I do in B&W.

Thanks Ron

1. Like stated, the angle should be lower to make him look like a better subject. The colors enhanced a little more would make the photo a lot better.

2. I dont believe the person is supposed to be the subject, it seems that the scene itself is the subject, but the person draws my attention and ruins the picture.

3. The DOF is good but I feel like the shot is missing something that I cant figure out.

4. Overall nothing special for me, I think a different angle and possibly farther away would help, something that shows a little more but not bad.

5. When I first saw this, it was my favorite of what you posted, I like the shadows and the suns rays give it a very foggy look and moody feel that works well.

6. Now that I see the original I like this way more. I seem to just like the whole shot and dont have anything to say, I think its the best of all of them.

Nice set. 1, 5 and 6 are my favourite. In the second photo, it seems like the subject is too small to be of any interest.

Most reactions

Back