What's new

C&C pls....downtown photos

Sarah23

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 3, 2008
Messages
716
Reaction score
0
Location
Oklahoma
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I posted a couple of these already...which can be seen HERE but I wanted to post some others and see what you thought.

1.
3b7e7757.jpg


2.
68cf0a1c.jpg


3.
33e95e60.jpg


4.
118131af.jpg


5.
3fde8b14.jpg


6.
a49fe4f8.jpg


7.
e06de6e3.jpg


8. (i posted this on another board too, but thought I would add it here)
79efeaab.jpg


THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
The colour on the pipe really popped for me, I like 4!
 
these are pretty cool, I liked the pipe the most. Pops out at ya.
 
what is 7?


Good question. I have no idea. Its this huge, steel monument that is super old...and really tall. There isnt any info on it that I can find....at the site or online. Its got planes falling on one side, and hands and men on the other side. It was kinda weird....but kinda cool.
 
Picture 4 stood out the most to me, great shot, angle was perfect.
 
Nice series. Another vote for the pipe.
 
You definitely have the "photographic eye" These are all great compositions. I love the angle you took in #1 and the DOF in #2
 
Being from Tulsa myself, I really enjoy these.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom