What's new

Cabo

fotoshooter

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 23, 2011
Messages
86
Reaction score
4
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Eatery in Downtown Fort Worth


4043922967_d8dfc4a6c4_z.jpg
 
Downtown Fort Worth is the place to be! However, this shot isn't really doing much for me. I guess I can't see what you were going for. You may try a different angle focused more on the restaurant. There are a few distractions that take me away from the restaurant.
 
Downtown Fort Worth is the place to be! However, this shot isn't really doing much for me. I guess I can't see what you were going for. You may try a different angle focused more on the restaurant. There are a few distractions that take me away from the restaurant.

If you are referring to the cabo sign that isn't the focal point. The purpose of the image was to express depth. The focal point is the round sign at the back. Tried focusing on the cabo sign but the image lost depth and became a so-so image. A different angle also destroys the perception of depth..

A good eatery but a bit on the expensive side though..but then most downtown eateries are... :mrgreen:
 
I guess I was confused because you titled it Cabo. To be honest I didn't even notice the sign in the back. I do like the deep hallway though!
 
I guess I was confused because you titled it Cabo. To be honest I didn't even notice the sign in the back. I do like the deep hallway though!

This is the outside table area of the eatery. I had just finished eating there so I named the image cabo.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom