What's new

Calibrating a wide gamut monitor?

SuperSpiker

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 13, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Portland, Oregon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a Dell 30 inch monitor (3007WFPHC) that I am attempting to calibrate using a spider3 Elite. The monitor supports wide gamut and so does the spider.

When I run the calibration it goes through its process and the computer starts using the calibrated profile... but I don't know how to tell what calibration settings the profile is using (what white point did it choose, etc) and I would like to verify that the calibrated profile is correct and that it picked up on the fact that the monitor supports wide gamut and the calibration reflects that.

I don't know what the calibration settings are supposed to be (considering the wide gamut) so it makes it impossible for me to know if the calibrated profile is correct.

Can anyone help me find where I'm able to see information about the calibrated profile and furthermore help me to know what settings to use?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom