Cambridge, UK

myopia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
379385622_19446237df_b.jpg

Ohhhh, lovely!!! You got great detail...even the windows in the top part of the building are visible!! Sky looks awesome.

feels like it's tilted to the right a bit. maybe i'm a traditionalist, but i don't like the color manipulation. I think it'd look better as a straight b+w. esp since the sky is now a warm color, it jumps out ahead of the castle instead of being the background.

feels like it's tilted to the right a bit. maybe i'm a traditionalist, but i don't like the color manipulation. I think it'd look better as a straight b+w. esp since the sky is now a warm color, it jumps out ahead of the castle instead of being the background.

yeah i am usually the same way, but this was accidental and it's the first one i have made. just learning photoshop.

i dont like this version as well as:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/184/380330807_c83aa1afdb_b.jpg

Well, if it weren't for the too green grass :)shock: did I just say that something is "too green" ?!?!?!?!?!?), I would much prefer the original version to your colour-manipulated one! Saturation is overboard in the one you linked to here only, though.

Well, if it weren't for the too green grass :)shock: did I just say that something is "too green" ?!?!?!?!?!?), I would much prefer the original version to your colour-manipulated one! Saturation is overboard in the one you linked to here only, though.

thanks for the advice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back