What's new

Camelback Mountain, Phoenix, AZ

icassell

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
9,899
Reaction score
15
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_9532.jpg
 
Water.... I'm thirsty just looking at it... Nice positioning of the cactus and the rock is grand. I wish that bush on the right was not there... and also seeing Obama's head in the center of that rock.... trust me if you look at it long enough his head is there.
 
lol... Rob you're asking for trouble. But good one.
 
Water.... I'm thirsty just looking at it... Nice positioning of the cactus and the rock is grand. I wish that bush on the right was not there... and also seeing Obama's head in the center of that rock.... trust me if you look at it long enough his head is there.

Yemme, are you going to share what you've been smoking? :)
 
I did a edit of your image put you have to give me permission to show you Obama... And drink some beer before you look at it.
 
I did a edit of your image put you have to give me permission to show you Obama... And drink some beer before you look at it.

I'd love to see it :-P
 
I'm in chat get your butt in there... Now dont' forget to drink something before you look.
Obama.jpg
 
ROFLMAO


Can't get into chat from my computer here at work :(
 
Noooooo.... :( Miss you!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom