Camera Help

brittdogg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay I already posted yesterday and got some great info but want to see if some others can give me even more...
I am getting my first DSLR and have been looking at Nikon D3100, D3200 & D5100. Obviously there are pros and cons of them all.. I don't take many videos so those features don't really matter. I want to have the best image quality... I know lens matter too but I want to start by getting the best camera for me. I really like to take pictures outside of like flowers and trees. I am mainly wanting to know which one I should get based off of image quality... is the extra $150 from a D3100 to a D3200 worth it? Or should I get a D5100? HELP

First, what is your budget? Because if you truly wanted the best image quality, a digital sensor in a large format camera would be the way to go.

Well I am currently saving up for one.. since I am just wanting an entry level DSLR camera, I was thinking like 800 dollars but it can be more. I know I will need much more for new lens but I figured about 800 would get me started.

Its not the camera that makes a photo good its the photographer.
That being said, if you will be shooting Auto, any of these DSLRS will do if you want to play around more with the settings/manual modes, youll need to be more specifec about what type of photography you will be doing. I would do a bit more research on both of these cameras if I were you. There are little details that are different with each cameras and depending on what type of photos you want will depend on what little features youll want.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back