What's new

Need a Smaller/Lighter Camera for Travel

15 years? The topic stayed relevant. and morphed into somethng different than the OP intended. Morphing threads is interesting., as long as people remain decent to each other. You’re missing out.
 
15 years? The topic stayed relevant. and morphed into somethng different than the OP intended. Morphing threads is interesting., as long as people remain decent to each other. You’re missing out.
Sorry but I can't imagine being that bored.
 
But you can imagine that those of us who participated in that thread are bored? Sounds like selective imagiantion. Imagination confirmation? I’m not sure why put downs are the answer to anything.

I might add that eventually it was labelled a satire thread, so people knew not to discuss the original topic.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom