Bold Seagull
TPF Noob!
I've had my Sony DSC-H2 for 4 years now, and largely been pleased with the results, although sometimes the presets are hit and miss, and the thing just drains batteries for fun.
I bought the camera initially for both work (I'm an architect) and leisure and for the manual settings, although to be honest I've not played with it enough to make use of those features.
I'm now looking at the image quality of the latest range of camera's such as the Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 and wondering whether I'm going to see a significant improvement in shots with the 12.1m pixels and other features, or whether the Sony is still going to serve it's purpose.
Subjective I know, but would appreciate some informed advice/opinion.
I bought the camera initially for both work (I'm an architect) and leisure and for the manual settings, although to be honest I've not played with it enough to make use of those features.
I'm now looking at the image quality of the latest range of camera's such as the Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 and wondering whether I'm going to see a significant improvement in shots with the 12.1m pixels and other features, or whether the Sony is still going to serve it's purpose.
Subjective I know, but would appreciate some informed advice/opinion.