yardism TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2007 Messages 87 Reaction score 0 Location San Jose, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 26, 2008 #1 One reason I don't look forward to summer...
elemental TPF Noob! Joined Feb 6, 2008 Messages 646 Reaction score 3 Feb 27, 2008 #2 Nice! That is a very cool shot. The seat (or whatever it's on in the bottom left corner) seems a little overexposed in the corner, so I would try a closer crop. Perhaps something like this: I also think moving him out of the center a little adds more interest.
Nice! That is a very cool shot. The seat (or whatever it's on in the bottom left corner) seems a little overexposed in the corner, so I would try a closer crop. Perhaps something like this: I also think moving him out of the center a little adds more interest.