Canadian Rockies

guzziknight

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took this shot north of Banff.

iPhonePics020.jpg

Not bad, the mountains are a little dark. I like the composition.

Thanks, I uploaded from my work computer, so I only had a small version. When I can, maybe later today, I'll upload a larger one. It really does look better large.

Yes, this is one of those photos that need to be shown larger. I am sure it is really good. The mountains are a bit dark, but it seems like the foreground water was even more your subject (its texture and colour), and that's exposed right, as are clouds and sky, so I'm happy with what I'm seeing here.

OK, here's a larger size, I also added another shot from the same area. I think the mtns don't look as dark in the bigger image.

P8150145.jpg

P8190179.jpg

Well the first one is ok but the second made me say "whoa" out loud. Lol. It's like you teased us with the nice show and then brought down the house with that one like "oh yeah I also took this". bam! I like it.

Well the first one is ok but the second made me say "whoa" out loud. Lol. It's like you teased us with the nice show and then brought down the house with that one like "oh yeah I also took this". bam! I like it.

I second that! haha :)

Thanks for that!!! :D

I love both, and they're both hanging in my house. Hard to say which I like more. The first has a serenity to it, but the second just has something else, which I can't put into words.

I like the second shot, I think this is a beautiful area and the subject looks great. Your first image has depth and the composition is great.

The second image is impressive but I think needs a little work. Try cropping the tree out of the left hand corner and try placing the horizon on one of the thirds. I think it's the tree in the top left that's spoiling it.

Most reactions

Back