Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 2, 2008 #2 Doesn't look like Ontario, so it must be BC Beautiful spot...which winery?
T tranceplant TPF Noob! Joined Mar 6, 2005 Messages 485 Reaction score 0 Jul 2, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #3 yeah it's BC... to be honest i don't remember the name, I have it at home I will post it later. I have some nicer ones that I will post later
yeah it's BC... to be honest i don't remember the name, I have it at home I will post it later. I have some nicer ones that I will post later
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 2, 2008 #4 Great! It would be so cool if the pics are of a winery whose wine I've tried! (Can't say I've had many BC wines though...)
Great! It would be so cool if the pics are of a winery whose wine I've tried! (Can't say I've had many BC wines though...)