Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.trevorbaldwin.space
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hot.jpg

Yeah !!!
My Igloo is now just a big puddle :disgust: that my sled dogs are using to cool down.

Comfortable 72 here. It has been a cool July

Last edited:
I'm trying to convert C to F...

Whoo! just did, that's hot!!

Pretend it's F, that'd be nice and cool!

That temperature is hot even by Perth standards. Do you need your passenger airbag on? lol

Hey, I grew up in the balmy South US, and I have decided my next move will be to Alaska! The kids were in Ketchikan ( SIL is in the US Coast Guard ) and I enjoyed the weather there.

Hey, I grew up in the balmy South US, and I have decided my next move will be to Alaska! The kids were in Ketchikan ( SIL is in the US Coast Guard ) and I enjoyed the weather there.

In July perhaps but not sure about winter.

Green building in the background is Dolly's house.

P7170243_HDR.jpg

P7170248-Edit.jpg

Those things can be very inaccurate. The heat index hit 113 on a 107 degree day once in Texas and that was the hottest I'd ever seen it. I'm sure it feels pretty hot there, whatever the actual temp. is.

You're not alone. Miserable last week and brutal on Friday. That triggered numerous thunder storms throughout the evening and into most of Saturday. But.....Woke up to a glorious 62 (F) this morning. Hang in there, it'll break. Took a break from some much needed yard work to post this. It's only 75. Hallelujah!

Ya, it's been bad enough this year that explosive range alarm is randomly going off due to the humidity. Makes me glad I don't stand duty watches and have to answer all of the angry phone calls at 3am. lol

It was regularly that hot when I lived in Phoenix. I did all my own yardwork, rode my motorcycle in full leathers, and hiked almost every day after work.

Most reactions

Back