What's new

Canal you look at my photo?

Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
683
Reaction score
39
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was playing with some lines...

Thoughts?
Suggestions?
Criticisms?


ladder.jpg



Image Date: 2011-04-29 19:26:53
Focal Length: 50.0mm (35mm equivalent: 75mm)
Aperture: f/4.0
Exposure Time: 0.025 s (1/40)
ISO equiv: 100
Exposure Bias: -0.33 EV
Metering Mode: Matrix
Exposure: Manual
Exposure Mode: Manual
White Balance: Auto
Flash Fired: No (enforced)
 
I feel like that there is something missing....
I can;t explain what... maybe something to take our attention? I think that the "ladder" would be this simething, but for me it is only a background...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom