What's new

Cancun resort (Mexico part 3) (modem pain)

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
14,491
Reaction score
206
Location
Europe 67.51°N
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
OK, I am continuing my series of shots from the Yucatan peninsula in Mexico. Just for those who are curious, here come some images from a Cancun resort.

I placed these in the general section, as it is not landscape or nature as the first two parts of the series.

1: A resort south of Cancun
mex09.jpg


2:
mex10.jpg


3: Just before a tropical storm
mex11.jpg


4: I thought this one was funny since the trees are of decreasing size... giving the impression of extra perspective
mex12.jpg


5:
mex13.jpg


6:
mex14.jpg


7:
mex15.jpg


8:
mex16.jpg
 
I love the colours and the sharpness.

I'll be in Mexico in a month or so. These are getting me excited.
 
Mexico is certainly worth more than one visit!
Have fun on your trip and don't forget your camera ;)
 
Looks very nice I like one and two the most though! :)
 
Ab$olut said:
Looks very nice I like one and two the most though! :)

ok, you are into really wide angle then ;) .. me too I must confess ;)
 
No 2 and 3 for me mate,they should be in a holiday brocher,and its a good time of year to post these,as its rainy in most parts its nice to see some sunny pictures
 
1 & 2 look like commercial work. Like they should be printed in a travel guide or something.

well done.
 
Thanks all :)

And yes, it was fun :) Even though it was a trip for work ;)
 
The second shot has a really neat effect. The way the clouds are shaped it seems as though they are blurred and this produces a motion effect. It's cool because the land is still in focus, and it looks like the sky is flying quickly above the scene.

Very cool
Andrea
 
While I must say the resorts look very very neat and clean, I am even more impressed by your photos of it: the use of the wide angle in the first and second is particularly intriguing and I like it very much, buildings, beach, walkway AND clouds all vanishing off to a certain point in the first pic, the same almost happening with the deeply blue pool and sky/clouds in the second. Quite impressive!

And isn't the light that you get when you still have some sun/bright sky behind you but dark, brooding clouds in front of you ever so interesting - always and again? I do like the photo of the pond and bandstand against those black clouds of the advancing storm, and just LOOK at the colour the lawn and palmtrees get in that light! :shock: So green!!! :biggrin: :greenpbl:

If I want to go through all your latest threads, I must end commenting on this particular one here, though, else I'll never get it all done.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom