"Candids at 160"

tekzero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.micahweber.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
one of the newest galleries on my site is Candids at 160... usually people take pictures at parties, etc, but i thuoght id try to get some real candids, showing laughter, or just real pictures without posing..

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

c4.jpg

c6.jpg

c7.jpg

c9.jpg

c8.jpg

c10.jpg

c12.jpg

c13.jpg

c14.jpg

(tiesto was on...)
c15.jpg

c16.jpg

This is the kind of photography that really really interests me. I love #2 and #4. Very cool, and the dude with the Amsterdam t-shirt is the best! I love Tiesto, and Holland DJ's rock anyway;)

HollandHusker said:
This is the kind of photography that really really interests me. I love #2 and #4. Very cool, and the dude with the Amsterdam t-shirt is the best! I love Tiesto, and Holland DJ's rock anyway;)

hell yea bro, that kid is my brother hence more pix of him anyway, here's a closer look at the shirt
c5.jpg

They all need more make up!!

just kidding! I think these pictures really capture the moment (or pretend to, which does not matter as long as you cannot see the difference ;) ).

However, one thing I always wonder, and which disturbs me is the sweat-reflections (or grease-reflections?) in peoples' faces with these kind of shots. Does anyone know a way how to easily prevent it without applying make up (which would wreck the situation)?

maybe polarisers? or post processing?

Alex_B said:
They all need more make up!!

just kidding! I think these pictures really capture the moment (or pretend to, which does not matter as long as you cannot see the difference ;) ).

However, one thing I always wonder, and which disturbs me is the sweat-reflections (or grease-reflections?) in peoples' faces with these kind of shots. Does anyone know a way how to easily prevent it without applying make up (which would wreck the situation)?

maybe polarisers? or post processing?

what i wish i had was an external flash, speedlight, and aim up at angle so the light bounces off the ceiling, usually that helps with those kinda reflections, all i had that nite was the pop up flash on the D50

Nice shots. Sometimes candids come out the best.

For the flash you could always use business card technique. Hold the card in front of the pop-up flash at a 45 deg angle to bounce the light off the ceiling. Kind of a pain but it works in a pinch.

I love these great shots especially the first one and the 10th

Most reactions

New Topics

Back