Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 19, 2013 #1
mishele Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 13,661 Reaction score 4,898 Location In your dreams! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 20, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #2 I like this one, Mike. I'm surprised it's not getting any love. The color combination is really nice. I love the browns with that splash of blue.
I like this one, Mike. I'm surprised it's not getting any love. The color combination is really nice. I love the browns with that splash of blue.
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 20, 2013 #3 mishele said: I like this one, Mike. I'm surprised it's not getting any love. The color combination is really nice. I love the browns with that splash of blue. Click to expand... Glad you popped it back to current, it would have been a shame to miss it! Very nice!
mishele said: I like this one, Mike. I'm surprised it's not getting any love. The color combination is really nice. I love the browns with that splash of blue. Click to expand... Glad you popped it back to current, it would have been a shame to miss it! Very nice!
TechChuck TPF Noob! Joined Apr 9, 2013 Messages 53 Reaction score 9 Oct 20, 2013 #4 Also like it, very different in a great way. Love all the different shades. Sent from my iPad using PhotoForum
Also like it, very different in a great way. Love all the different shades. Sent from my iPad using PhotoForum
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 20, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks so much.
annamaria Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 18, 2013 Messages 3,595 Reaction score 978 Location Milledgeville, GA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 20, 2013 #6 I like the colors, shadows and texture.