What's new

Candles in the wind...

No' 8

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 27, 2008
Messages
110
Reaction score
1
Location
HAIFA,ISRAEL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
069by8.jpg
070tm6.jpg
 
Awesome set! Love the expressions.
 
An F5, eh? Good for you! I think that of these two shots, number two is the clear winner. I think though that I'd crop in much more tightly than you have here. Since the background is blown out, and there's not much detail there, why keep it in the frame? It becomes "noise" to the real image here, which is the child and their expression while blowing out the candles on the cake. I agree thought that this is a nice series.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom